Puma One8 19.2 Cricket Shoes - Steel Spikes
2019 PUMA 19.2 Spike Cricket Shoes is a multi-functional performance shoe engineered for sports on grass/turf and hard natural surfaces.
- Endorsed by Indian captain, Virat Kohli.
- An innovative cricket shoe with an appealing look, designed to be one of the lightest shoes in cricket
Upper: Lightweight and breathable mesh fused with abrasion resistant TPU skin
Midsole: EVA midsole
Outsole: Rubber plate with removeable spikes. TPU shank for midfoot stability
- 7 steel and 4 soft spike configuration
- New lightweight upper construction provides superb support for multi-directional movements
- Protective TPU skin is fused to the mesh for enhanced durability
- Toe area is reinforced for optimal protection and durability
- A combination of protective, lightweight materials allow cricketers to travel across the turf rapidly, whether it is for that one hand pick up and throw out in the deep, or turning for that sharp two, giving you the edge on the pitch
- EVA midsole ensures optimal cushioning, and together with the high performance outsole, provides superior stability and traction
& RETURNS INFORMATION
Acrux Sports supports all genuine warranties. We endeavour to provide standard warranty in accordance with the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission. We always strive to process the warranty claims within reasonable time frame that might include the assessment by the manufacturer at times depending on case to case.
Please see below the Warranty Period for the gears where warranty period commences from the date of purchase.
All Bats and orders over $150 have free shipping on them Australia wide other than bags, nets and balling machine, which will incur a flat fee of $40 irrespective of the total ticket size of the shipment.
INTRODUCTION AND WEIGHT GUIDELINE
Postage cost will vary by the total order amount, weight and selected method of delivery. Acrux Sports provides service by Australia Post and Fastway Couriers for all domestic postage, and DHL and TNT for international deliveries.For weight guideline, please refer to an estimated weight chart on