The ultimate lightweight & responsive batting/keeping shoe.
- Ultra lightweight shoe designed to increase performance and agility
- Mesh knitted upper with Micro Fibre PU (Polyurethane) overlays around pressure points for extra support and protection
- Low cut Topline collar for maximum speed and agility
- Firm TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) heel cup to hold foot in place for extra support
- Ultra Lightweight EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam midsole for cushioning
- 7/2 spike formation in TPU outsole with 5mm lugs for increased grip and traction
- Reinforced toe box with rubber bumper for protection
- 3mm padded foam inside toe box for added comfort
- Ultra lightweight insole with gel heel for comfort keeping weight to a minimum
- Increased padding around tongue and neckline for maximum comfort
& RETURNS INFORMATION
Acrux Sports supports all genuine warranties. We endeavour to provide standard warranty in accordance with the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission. We always strive to process the warranty claims within reasonable time frame that might include the assessment by the manufacturer at times depending on case to case.
Please see below the Warranty Period for the gears where warranty period commences from the date of purchase.
All Bats and orders over $150 have free shipping on them Australia wide other than bags, nets and balling machine, which will incur a flat fee of $40 irrespective of the total ticket size of the shipment.
INTRODUCTION AND WEIGHT GUIDELINE
Postage cost will vary by the total order amount, weight and selected method of delivery. Acrux Sports provides service by Australia Post and Fastway Couriers for all domestic postage, and DHL and TNT for international deliveries.For weight guideline, please refer to an estimated weight chart on